When the appearance of your teeth is affected by issues like decay, damage or discolouration, cosmetic bonding can be the aid to improve your smile.
It uses a restorative material that matches the colour of your teeth to give you a natural appearance.
What is the cosmetic bonding procedure?
Cosmetic bonding is a relatively comfortable treatment that can be done without a local anaesthetic. It is also quick and can often be completed within a single appointment. Your dentist will use composite resin to ‘bond’ to your teeth that require a makeover.
What are the benefits of cosmetic bonding?
Cosmetic bonding is a smile makeover with many benefits, such as:
- Quick treatments, can be usually be completed in a single appointment
- Does not require a local anaesthetic
- Does not involve any cutting down of your natural tooth, and it is non-invasive
- Improvers the appearance of your smile
- Can last for three to five years (or even longer with good oral care)
For more information regarding this treatment